Yellow or discolored teeth can make you self-conscious, and they are almost impossible to whiten with store-bought products.
NÜVA Smile uses advanced teeth whitening technology to help you dramatically whiten your smile in our office or at home.
Here's why professional teeth whitening is a great cosmetic dentistry choice for many in Neptune, Saddle Brook, and Old Bridge, NJ...
Teeth Whitening Can Help You Achieve a Bright, Sparkling Smile
If you feel uncomfortable because of the yellowed or dull appearance of your teeth, professional teeth whitening can help reverse the effects of extrinsic dental staining. We use the Philips Zoom!® for teeth whitening at our New Jersey practices to reverse discoloration caused by certain foods and beverages. This system allows patients to brighten their smiles by several shades in as little as 45 minutes. At NÜVA Smile, we offer this safe, reliable, and hassle-free treatment both in-office and as a take-home kit with customized trays. To make this procedure accessible and affordable for our patients, Dr. Khaled Eldin and Dr. Mouner Amer regularly offer different specials so patients can easily achieve a brighter smile.
Types of Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening is a safe and effective way to whiten your smile compared to the kits and toothpastes found at your local drug store. Over-the-counter products can have varying strengths, which can lead to dental damage or prove completely ineffective. At NÜVA Smile, we offer both in-office and take-home teeth whitening options and supervise all treatments for our patients. Our doctors can ensure you receive safe, comfortable care.
- In-Office Zoom!® Whitening: We will apply a peroxide-based gel to your teeth and use a special light to activate the gel. This process typically takes about 15 minutes and can be repeated three times. You can achieve a smile that is up to eight shades brighter with just one office visit. This treatment is ideal for patients who have a special event such as a wedding that requires a fast solution for brightening their smile. It can also be used in combination with take-home whitening treatment to prolong effects. Although results are not permanent, the procedure can be repeated periodically to maintain your smile.
- Take-Home Zoom!® Whitening: For patients who do not need immediate results but are looking for a convenient solution to whiten their smile, our doctors can provide customized trays with a special whitening gel. You will typically wear your trays for 30 minutes a day, and can notice significant results in just one to two weeks. When combined with our in-office treatments, you can achieve longer-lasting results. You can also regularly maintain these effects in the comfort of your home with safe, comfortable retreatments.
We will also clean your teeth prior to a whitening procedure to improve your overall results. For hard-to-remove stains and permanent discoloration, Drs. Eldin and Amer may recommend porcelain veneers. These cosmetic restorations can be bonded directly over the stained tooth when teeth whitening does not adequately address the discoloration.
When combined with the take-home kit, in-office teeth whitening can have a dramatic effect that can restore your confidence in your smile.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening provides many benefits for our patients, including:
- Youthful and more attractive smile
- Quick, effective, and easy treatment
- Boost in self-confidence
- Safe, doctor-supervised procedures
- Lasting results compared to over-the-counter kits
Perhaps the biggest benefit is that teeth whitening can be performed in one convenient visit and can whiten your smile by eight shades or more. When combined with the take-home kit, in-office teeth whitening can have a dramatic effect that can restore your confidence in your smile.
Schedule Your Treatment Today
At NÜVA Smile, teeth whitening can improve your well-being and overall quality of life. Call us at one of our 14 locations or contact us online to discuss the specials available and schedule your teeth whitening procedure.